IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A FIREARM, PLEASE BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Valid California Driver’s License or Identification card. NOT EXPIRED & CURRENT ADDRESS.
- If the address on your DL or ID is not your current address, the only exception to override the DL or ID is a current vehicle registration with the updated address.
- If the DL or ID has “Federal Limits Apply”. You must also bring in a valid Passport (NOT EXPIRED) or a U.S. Birth Certificate.
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen, we need your valid green card. NOT EXPIRED
Firearm Safety Card. Not Expired & signed by you and the instructor.
- The Firearms Safety Card is issued here in the store or at any gun store in CA. The Firearm Safety Card is necessary to purchase a firearm. The dealer also needs the FSC card in order to process the background check. FIREARM SAFETY CARD STUDY GUIDE
- Certain restrictions do apply i.e.: valid hunting permit, certified instructor card, active law enforcement, active or honorably retired military.
Secondary Proof of Residency for handgun purchases only.
- Valid & Current Vehicle Registration, Utility Bill (Gas, Water or Electric only), residential lease or rental agreement.
If you have any questions, or need more information or assistance, please email us.
We are happy to assist!