TRANSFER'S, PPT'S, & CA AW'S
AMMUNITION TRANSFER FEE'S & INSTRUCTIONS:
These fees are only applicable for transferred in Ammunition purchases from other vendors. These fees are not for Ammunition we stock & sell. For pricing & availability on ammunition that Addax tactical sells or for any questions regarding Ammunition transfers please call us 818-361-5008 or email us.
IN-STORE FACE TO FACE PRIVATE PARTY AMMO TRANSFERS:
$5.00 (CASH ONLY) (NO SALES TAX COLLECTED)
AMMO TRANSFERRED IN FROM OUTSIDE VENDOR(S):
- UP TO 5000 ROUNDS: $25.00+tax (Cash) $35.00+tax (Credit/Debit)
- 5000-10000 ROUNDS: $35.00+tax (Cash) $45.00+tax (Credit/Debit)
- GREATER THAN 10000 **PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE**
- 10% CITY OF SAN FERNANDO SALES TAX MUST BE COLLECTED ON THE INVOICED PRICE.
All transferred in order must be collected within 5 business days (Tue-Sat). We will charge a $10.00 per day storage fee starting on the 6th day. Any orders not picked up by the 15th day will be considered abandoned to cover any storage expenses.
All transferred in orders must come with an ORIGINAL vendor invoice (PLEASE FORWARD THE INVOICE TO SALES@ADDAXTACTICAL.COM AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE SO THAT WE CAN BETTER ASSIST AT THE TIME OF PICK UP), we will not accept customer supplied invoices. If no invoice is supplied we will charge Sales Tax on the full MSRP of the ammunition purchased. No combining multiple shipments from other vendors, no combining multiple invoices. Each invoiced order will be charged a separate ammunition transfer fee. Not responsible for lost or damaged items. Please stand by for a call from Addax Tactical before coming in to pick up.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME
4263. Vendor Fee for Processing a Private Party (non-vendor) Ammunition Sale
In addition to any applicable Department of Justice fee, an ammunition vendor may charge the purchaser a fee(s) for processing the sale of ammunition between two private parties as follows:
(a) If the purchaser will be present for immediate delivery of the ammunition, the fee shall not exceed five dollars ($5).
(b) If the purchaser will not be present for immediate delivery of the ammunition, the vendor may charge an additional storage fee as agreed upon with the purchaser prior to the vendor receiving the ammunition.
CALIFORNIA PPT FIREARMS (PRIVATE PARTY TRANSFERS):
- AS OF DECEMBER 21, 2016, WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO PPT BULLET BUTTON FIREARMS, AR/AK STYLE PISTOLS PER THE CALIFORNIA DOJ.
- FEATURELESS RIFLES ARE OK.
- REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS CANNOT BE PPT’D.
- If YOU PLAN TO TRANSFER MORE THAN 3 FIREARMS AT ONCE PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- All PPT TRANSACTIONS ARE TEMPORARILY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT.
- PPT (PRIVATE PARTY TRANSFERS): $47.19 PER PPT TRANSACTION ($37.19 CALIFORNIA FEES INC. DROS + $10.00 DEALER FEE) PPT FEE IS CASH ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS
- $10.00 PER ADDITIONAL FIREARM ON THE SAME TRANSACTION
BOTH THE BUYER AND THE SELLER NEED TO HAVE VALID & CURRENT DRIVER LICENSE OR IDENTIFICATION CARD, BUYER WILL ALSO NEED VALID AND CURRENT FSC CARD, VALID AND CURRENT SECONDARY PROOF OF RESIDENCY IF PURCHASING A HANDGUN. WITHOUT THE PAPERWORK NEEDED WE ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST WITH THE PPT.
DROS and FSC FEES:
CA DROS (CALIFORNIA DEALER RECORD OF SALE): $37.19
CA FSC (CALIFORNIA FIREARMS SAFETY CARD – GOOD FOR 5 YEARS): $25.00
FFL TO FFL TRANSFER FEES (LONG GUNS CA COMPLIANT):
$85.00 FOR THE FIRST FIREARM OR STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER
$50.00 EACH ADDITIONAL LONG GUN OR STRIPPED LOWER MAXIMUM OF 3 GUNS OR STRIPPED LOWERS OR ANY COMBINATION OF LONG GUNS AND LOWERS FROM THE SAME SHIPMENT.
$37.19 CALIFORNIA DROS FEE (ADDITIONAL COST).
-SALES TAX WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED ON THE TRANSACTION (THE FIREARM, TRANSFER FEE, AND SHIPPING).
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF DECEMBER 21ST, 2016, WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY TRANSFERS OF BULLET BUTTON TYPE FIREARMS. FIREARMS SHIPPED TO US MUST BE MADE FEATURELESS-CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT.
ANY FIREARMS SHIPPED TO US THAT IS NOT FEATURELESS OR CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO THE SHIPPING FFL DEALER AT YOUR EXPENSE FOR SHIPPING COSTS, PLUS A $65.00 HANDLING FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE OUT OF STATE FFL DEALER MAKES 100% SURE THAT THE FIREARM IS CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
FFL TO FFL TRANSFER FEES (CALIFORNIA ASSAULT WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT):
THIS TRANSFER FEE ONLY APPLIES TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS OR DEPARTMENTS THAT ARE HAVING NON CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT FIREARMS TRANSFERRED INTO CALIFORNIA FOR DEPARTMENT USE OR AUTHORIZED LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL USE ONLY.
WE WILL PROVIDE A TRANSFER FEE QUOTE ONCE WE HAVE VERIFIED THE TRANSFER IS FOR DEPARTMENT USE ONLY, AND WE WILL REQUIRE AN OFFICIAL DEPARTMENT LETTER WITH THE PROPER AUTHORIZED SIGNATURES BEFORE WE CAN ACCOMMODATE THIS TYPE OF TRANSFER.
FFL HANDGUN TRANSFERS FFL TO FFL:
$85.00 (LIMIT ONE PER TRANSACTION)* -CALIFORNIA DROS FEE IS $37.19, AND IS AN ADDITIONAL COST.
THIS TRANSFER FEE ALSO APPLIES TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WHO IS PURCHASING AN OFF CA DOJ ROSTER HANDGUN.
-SALES TAX WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED ON THE TRANSACTION (THE FIREARM, TRANSFER FEE, AND SHIPPING).
PLEASE NOTE: HANDGUNS NEED TO BE ON THE APPROVED ROSTER OF HANDGUNS WITH THE CALIFORNIA DOJ, OR AN APPROVED C&R BASED ON THE BATF C&R LIST. (LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS REQUIREMENT).
*Additional Handgun fees is $21.00 for QUALIFIED purchasers only, i.e. Law Enforcement, COE, C&R collectors.
-TRANSFERS FROM NON FFL HOLDERS, PRIVATE TRANSFERS & INTERFAMILIA TRANSFERS
-PRIVATE & INTERFAMILIA TRANSFER FEE $125.00
YOU MUST TRANSFER THE FIREARM VIA A REGISTERED, CURRENT FFL DEALER, AND THAT FFL DEALER WILL NEED TO CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO TRANSFER, AND WHAT IS REQUIRED. ANY FIREARM TRANSFERED FROM A NON FFL HOLDER WILL BE SENT BACK.
-PRIVATE TRANSFER ARE OBLIGATED TO PAY SALES TAX IN CA. (INTERFAMILIA GIFTED FIREARMS OUT OF STATE TRANSFERS ARE EXEMPT)
FFL TO FFL TRANSFER INFORMATION:
PLEASE NOTE: FOR DEALER TRANSFERS, IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE DEALER YOU ARE WORKING WITH DOES SUPPLY THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK, INVOICE(S), CALIFORNIA CFLC NUMBER, AND A SIGNED VALID COPY OF THEIR FFL LICENSE, PLUS THE SALES INVOICE-RECEIPT OF THE FIREARM(S)
WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR TRANSFER AND DROS OF YOUR TRANSFERRED FIREARM UNTIL WE HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED AND NECESSARY INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS CAUSED BY YOUR SELLING DEALER NOT PROVIDING THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK TO US.
DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF TRANSFERS ARRIVING DAILY PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 48 HOURS FOR A CALL FROM ADDAX TACTICAL CONFIRMING THAT THE FIREARM TRANSFERRED IN IS READY FOR YOU TO COME IN SO WE CAN RUN YOUR CA DROS, AND FILL OUT THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK.
LOWER RECEIVERS MUST ARRIVE STRIPPED WITH NO MAGAZINE RELEASE PRE-INSTALLED
WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT BULLET BUTTON TYPE CONFIGURATION RIFLES.
WE CAN ACCEPT FEATURELESS FIREARMS THAT ARE FEATURELESS THAT HAVE A FIXED STOCK, MONSTERMAN GRIP, KYDEX GRIP WRAP, OR VARIOUS APPROVED FIN GRIPS THAT ELIMINATES THE PISTOL GRIP FUNCTIONALITY, OR PISTOL GRIP REMOVED AND A COMPENSATOR INSTALLED. NO FORWARD GRIPS ARE ALLOWED ON FEATURELESS RIFLES.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR RELEASE THE TRANSFER OF PARTS SUCH AS PISTOL GRIPS, HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, FLASH SUPPRESSORS OR COLLAPSIBLE STOCKS IN YOUR FEATURELESS TRANSFER.
WE CAN ACCEPT STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVERS, AND THESE WILL BE NOTED AS FEATURELESS ON YOUR DROS.
ADDAX TACTICAL WILL ASSESS $10.00 PER DAY STORAGE STARTING AFTER THE 30TH DAY OF STORAGE.
ANY FIREARMS OR PRODUCTS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 120 DAYS FROM OUR RECEIVING THE FIREARM(S) WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND THESE WILL BE RE-SOLD TO COVER STORAGE, BUSINESS, AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES.
-THESE FEES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS:
ADDAX TACTICAL IS AN AUTHORIZED CALIFORNIA DANGEROUS WEAPONS DEALER. WE SELL, TRANSFER IN, MANUFACTURE AND SERVICE FIREARMS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL (AUTHORIZED DUTY WEAPONS), AND AGENCY/DEPARTMENTS.
ADDAX TACTICAL CAN ALSO SERVICE MOST CALIFORNIA REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS. THESE SERVICES ARE GENERAL GUNSMITHING, REPAIRS AND CLEANING. WE ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AND IT IS ILLEGAL FOR US TO CHANGE THE REGSTERED CONFIGURATION OF YOUR CALIFORNIA REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON(S) PER THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, UNLESS YOU UN-REGISTER YOUR CALIFORNIA ASSAULT WEAPON WITH THE CA DOJ AND YOU WANT TO GO FEATURELESS OR MOVE OUT OF STATE.
ADDAX TACTICAL CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU SELLING OR SHIPPING YOUR REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON OUT OF STATE (PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ON HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU).
ADDAX TACTICAL CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT PICK UP OF CONFISCATED FIREARMS OR ASSAULT WEAPONS AND HELP TO SELL THEM OR SHIP THEM OUT OF STATE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING THESE SERVICES AND PRICING.
ANY CUSTOMERS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS / DEPARTMENTS WHO WANT TO BRING IN THEIR CALIFORNIA REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON(S) FOR SERVICES, WILL NEED TO CONTACT ADDAX TACTICAL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: SALES@ADDAXTACTICAL.COM.
A COPY OF THE CALIFORNIA REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS PAPERWORK IS REQUIRED FOR EACH REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPON/FIREARM BEING DROPPED OFF FOR SERVICES. THE ORIGINAL REGISTERED OWNER CAN ONLY DROP OFF AND PICK UP THEIR REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT SALES@ADDAXTACTICAL.COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
ADDAX TACTICAL REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING FOR ALL TRANSFERS:
- The Customer needs to inform Addax Tactical about their pending transfer in advance.
We will contact you as soon as we are ready to DROS your transfer. Please do not show up 10 minutes after UPS has dropped off the firearms expecting to DROS. We need time to check in the firearm(s), complete our inbound book keeping before we can just DROS your transfer. You will be turned away.
- DROS and paperwork cannot be started until the firearm(s) arrive. Also DROS fees are not get charged until you come to our shop to fill out your forms.
- The sending / transferring FFL or Private Party needs to contact us directly, and coordinate with us directly. We will not give out our FFL License except to another FFL dealer.
- An itemized purchase invoice must be sent with your transfer for CA BOE Tax purposes.
- The sending / transferring FFL must be willing to comply with the CAL-DOJ CFLC program.
**If we receive a firearm without the CAL-DOJ CFLC number from the sending dealer, the firearm cannot be accepted until a number is provided or the firearm will be returned to the sender promptly at the customers expense.**Non FFL Holders/Private parties sending firearms into California are exempted from the CFLC program.
- Non FFL-Private Party Transfers the selling party / individual sends us a copy of their ID via fax or email with the information regarding the transaction, prior to shipping out the firearm. We require this, so that we have the sending parties information on file when the transferred firearm(s) arrives.
- Any long gun being transferred in, MUST be in compliance with California Firearms Laws, and Federal Firearms Laws, or made compliant prior to being able to run the DROS.
- No high capacity magazine, magazine parts kit, or parts that are shipped with a Featureless Firearm that would make it into an Assault Weapon will be released to the customer.
- For all handgun transfers, it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that any handgun being transferred is on the CAL-DOJ Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale.
- For all handgun transfers, the buyer needs to make absolutely sure that the firearm you are importing is listed by exact model number and that the caliber and barrel lengths match the descriptions on the certified list. If the handgun is not on the list, we not be able to run the CA DROS, and you will be charged the full transfer fee, plus return shipping costs for us to send back the handgun to the original FFL.
- Sales Tax will be collected on all FFL to FFL transfers (In State or Out of State Transfers). If your selling dealer resides in California, and has collected, and shows proof of charging/collecting CA Sales Tax for the firearm, Addax Tactical Transfer Fee, and Shipping, then we will not need to collect the sales tax.
- The buyer must the be the same person registering. Gift transactions can be ok, but you must notify us in writing via email, and receive a written approval prior to having any gift firearm transferred here.
- You must bring all necessary forms of approved Identification to fulfill both California and Federal requirements to register/DROS, and to pick up the firearm. You must also have and present your California Drivers License or Legal and Acceptable forms of ID before we can release any firearm(s).
- All information provided by the customer must be 100% accurate and truthful. If not, the buyer/person registering will be liable for any legal and financial damages.
- SALES TAX WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED ON THE TRANSACTION (THE FIREARM, TRANSFER FEE, AND SHIPPING).
ALL TRANSFER AND DROS FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE, & ALL FEES WILL NEED BE COLLECTED PRIOR TO ANY RELEASE OF ANY FIREARMS.
IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEARLY UNDERSTAND CALIFORNIA AND FEDERAL FIREARMS LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. CLICK HERE FOR CALIFORNIA FIREARMS LAWS SUMMARY
WE APPRECIATE THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN ADDAX TACTICAL TO FACILITATE YOUR TRANSFER NEEDS!
Proposition 65 Warning: These products can expose you to chemicals including (Lead), which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
We hope to assist you soon!
For inventory inquiries or pricing please call 818-361-5008 Tue-Fri 11am-6pm & Sat 10am-5pm
Email is quicker firstname.lastname@example.org